Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Building and utilizing RPA feasibility assessment, effort estimation and process prioritisation tools.
- Supporting QA, Testing and audit activities as needed.
- Working with the business functions to robotize processes using Ui Path technology.
- Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using Ui Path RPA platform.
- Contribute to problem solving, re-think and challenge current processes and drive a fast paced & accurate decision and action orientated culture.
- Ensuring Production Readiness by collaborating with Technology team to create robust structure for performance and on production readiness including user acceptance testing, understanding of operational risks and mitigations and address concerns, risks/issues and challenges.
- Assumes leadership and bulk of tasks in robotizing at least one business process, in case of robotizing multiple processes simultaneously by the CoE team.
- Facilitate and/or support the Automation Lead, Business Services in workshops, deep dive process mapping activities.
- Compiling with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Developing a best practice methodology including testing approach, exception reports and a robust process deployment to production.
- Problem-solves issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Configures new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Solid programming/software development background in .NET, Java or VB/VBA.
- Scripting knowledge or experience (Python, Perl, VB Script, Shell script, PowerShell, etc.).
- SME in the usage and functionality of RPA software end to end.
- Previous experience of at least one of the top 3 RPA platforms (UiPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere).
- Attended Automation experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of lean project management methodologies - Agile/Hybrid.
- Good working knowledge of TFS – source control, branching, merging, labelling.
- Knowledge of SQL Database administration, including scripting and job scheduling techniques, and working knowledge of VBA.