Job title: Lead Azure Software Engineer
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Lead Azure Software Engineer who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The role is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Handling Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server and Linux) in a highly available environment.
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on your new environment.
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management manage and monitor IaaS deployments by Log Analytics and Log Search to “drill down” into the most important data in your IaaS systems.
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates.
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- 5+ years IT experience with Azure cloud experience
- Expertise in the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Strong knowledge of Dev Ops, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Power BI.
- Should have working knowledge of Power Platform, WCF Web Services, Synapse Active Directory.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAAS and PAAS
- Deep understanding of tools in the Azure platform.
- Expertise in PowerShell and other automation languages (Python, Go, etc.)
- Skilled building and using automation to implement cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud cost management and oversight
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and the Kubernetes ecosystem.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 45000 to 60000 per annum
Published Date: 03 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 02 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available]*