Job title: Senior PHP Web Developer
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Senior PHP Web Developer who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The position is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Advise faculty on the use of web and related technologies to support instructional and research applications.
- Work with a team of designers and developers.
- Stay abreast of web and related technologies to support institutional efforts
- Design and develop advanced web applications with client/team feedback
- Write scripts and other codes that enable web pages/sites to meet client objectives
- Web server maintenance/troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting existing applications.
- Provide technical support and guidance to web team
- Create solutions for the backend systems to support millions of users.
- Estimate the work efforts at varied levels and entail in design evaluation, determining the architectures, lay-out and style controls.
- Share new technology with web team when applicable.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Strong knowledge in PHP web programming
- Good in HTML5, CSS3, LESS CSS and Responsive web development.
- Developing database-driven web pages and applications (with authentication); PHP + (MySQL/MariaDB or Oracle).
- Excellent in any one MVC framework (Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii, FuseBox, Laravel, Symfony, Kohana)
- Skills in Responsive web design.
- Knowledge of OOPS is preferred.
- Cross-browser compatibility: IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and mobile browsers.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 45000 to 60000 per annum
Published Date: 03 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 02 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available] *