Job title: Technical Consultant - SAP
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Technical Consultant - SAP who will play a major role with the technical design and development of the company’s technical offerings. The position is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- You will work with/lead a team of outstanding specialized software engineers to help build and run great software solutions, applications and products specially in area of Business Process Mapping, Process design documentations, System Configuration, Integration testing, User training, Support incident management
- Responsible for preparation of Fit-GAP documents and business process documents
- Responsible for creation of functional specifications for developments for NetWeaver Gateway Services (O Data Services) to build FIORI apps for Quote and Sales processes
- Responsible for preparation of data migration strategies for business partner data and transactional data
- Well versed with Agile implementation methodology including demand planning, prioritization, and DevOps.
- You will be responsible for Design and Development of EDI functionality for Sales Order, Quotation, and Invoice documents.
- Responsible for Unit Testing & Integration Testing of Quote and Sales processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Engage with the technical architects to ensure designs are appropriate and then ensure those designs are implemented by the team.
- Ensure any reusable code created and any innovative work done within the team is communicated.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Must be well versed with SAP Implementation methodology including Project documentation, As Is Study, Business Blueprint, Regression and Integration Testing and SAP data migration process etc.
- Implementing new functionalities and improving existing functionalities in FS-CD.
- Collaborate with multiple teams including other SAP modules (FI/GL, FS-PQM, FS-PM, FS-CM, FS-ICM, and FS-RI) experts to define and understand the requirements and then explain the system solution.
- Expertise level other SAP modules (SD, MM, WM, FI, CO, PP, PM, HCM, SF, APO etc.)
- Knowledge of other SAP for Insurance module integration like FS-RI, FS-CM, FS-PM, and FS-BP.
- Must be well versed with SAP Version: ECC 6.0
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case
- Understanding of the full development life cycle and how various DevOps tools are used in the development including dev, testing, QA, deployment, and event configuring environments.
- Must have SD module expertise i.e., Configuration of Master Data, Sales Order Processing, Quotations, Contract Management, Pricing, Invoicing, Outbound Delivery Processing, Customer Consignment, Downpayment, EDI/IDOC Interfaces, LSMWs, NetWeaver Gateway (OData) services and cross module integration with MM, WM, PS and FICO modules.
- Must have LE module expertise such as Configuration of Shipment document, Shipment Cost Document, Lean WM Process
- Working knowledge of ABAP Proxies, Complex Reports, file interfaces, direct input data transfer, and workflow.
- Good Programming Skills in ABAP, ABAP on HANA, ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Must have EDI/IDOC interface expertise such as Set up inbound and outbound messages, Maintain Partner Profiles, maintain outbound conditions and access sequence and EDI Testing tools
- Must have CS module expertise such as Configuration of aftermarket processes like Field service, Rent to Return and In-House repair processes
- The candidate with Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent would be preferred.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams
- Leadership and effective decision making
- Flexible Attitude
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent
Salary: GBP 35000 to 50000 per annum
Published Date:16 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 15 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available] *