Job title: Mulesoft Programmer
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings span over a variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain, and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on a continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Mulesoft Programmer who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The role is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Delivering high level designs using industry standard methodologies (UML process flow/sequence diagrams etc) to articulate complex tasks to business and technical teams
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Any point platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought-out solutions
- Communicate with the Project Client and Onshore counterpart
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming, as well as Debug and Troubleshooting issues and provide bug fixes
- Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide technical assistance to MuleSoft customers and partners
- Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- 4+ years of experience Middleware/Integration experience (any middleware platform).
- Should have 3 full life cycle MuleSoft Project experience (Analysis, Design, Dev, Testing, Deployment).
- Excellent hand-on experience of SAP and Salesforce Integration with best practices using MuleSoft
- Working experience with Mule 4 and/or Mule 3.7+ with both on-premises servers and Cloud Hub.
- Experience in demonstrating and implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analysers and configuration tools.
- Excellent Knowledge of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture on Cloud and Hybrid
- Must have strong experience (Mule, Deployment, ESB, Middleware, Agile, Cloud Computing, Salesforce.com, SAP).
- Must have MuleSoft Certification.
- Strong experience in SOA, REST and web services
- Experience in Any point Studio, API Management and CloudHub
- Good understanding of SOA and integration patterns
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 29000 to 40000 per annum
Published Date: 06 March 2023
Closing Date: 05 April 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available]