Job title: IT Project Manager
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for IT Project Manager who will play a major role with the technical design and development of the company’s technical offerings. The position is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Assist the Senior Service Development & Delivery Manager with the technical design and project management of ongoing projects.
- Should take full responsibility for the successful initiation, release planning, execution, design, monitoring, controlling and closure of Data backlog items/project workstreams
- Can write & deliver handover documentation & training courses for the company's Operations & Engineering teams supporting the facilities post-handover.
- Form part of a team responsible to the Engineering Supervisor, but will, if necessary, work independently.
- Manage the transition from backlog delivery into managed support arrangements
- Manages project team to ensure delivery of campaign is on time and budget.
- Knowledge of Installation of a Quantel Editing Suite to a template design.
- Analyzing the broadcast requirements to create test cases and schedules.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Should Have a foundational knowledge of IT technologies related to broadcast and media.
- Should Have strong project management skills.
- Should Have experience in working on projects related to broadcast and media.
- Technical Understanding of event / installation / broadcast
- Identify the need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Can Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Should have the knowledge of managing and running Outside Broadcasts at a variety of locations and events.
- Should have knowledge of CAD packages such as Microsoft Visio.
- Should have knowledge of technical design, documentation, installation & wiring, system commissioning and testing
- Strong communication, Consulting and negotiating skills.
- Collaborative approach to stakeholder management.
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
Other Key skills:
- Good communication skills
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Flexible Attitude
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 55000 to 65000 per annum
Published Date: 03 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 02 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available] *