Job title: Senior Web application developer
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Senior Web application developer who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The position is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Use specific design, analysis and language capabilities to provide required functionality in accordance with agreed timescales and to the prevailing standards.
- Contribute/ lead requirement and design reviews.
- Produce and execute product test plans to assure the quality of your own work prior to independent testing.
- Facilitate and fulfil tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g., peer reviews, test Driven Development and daily stand-up meetings).
- Review code delivered by other developers.
- Provide guidance to other developers on the implementation and impact of new features, in line with coding standards and system architecture.
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members.
- Create wireframes to decide on layout.
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons).
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites.
- Define project objects and develop plan for design and building schedules.
- Determine appropriate methods and tools for each project.
- Identify system issues and suggest effective solutions for your team.
- Create multimedia solutions for client’s needs and old site problems.
- Work as part of an Agile squad as a hands-on developer to deliver new functionality rapidly to production.
- Build solutions for our client coverage and deal lifecycle platform used by both internal and external users.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience in web application Development.
- Strong Experience with .NET, Python and C#.
- Experience with mock-up and UI prototyping tools.
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools.
- Knowledge of SQL (SQL Server or Oracle) preferable.
- Some familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server preferable.
- Strong developer in Java and / or Angular, with a passion for continued learning.
- Experience working in a professional environment utilizing technology to drive value.
- Experience developing with NgRx.
- Design of RESTful Web APIs.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 35000 to 50000 per annum
Published Date: 16 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 15 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available]*