Job title: Lead Software Application Developer
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Lead Software Application Developer will play a major role with the technical design and development of the company’s technical offerings. The position is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Working competency with RESTful APIs Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Expert Proficiency required: React.js.
- Will develop React.js web apps using modern Javacript and CSS modules. Interacting React.js web apps via REST APIs Create extensible and reusable components.
- React.js Creating Redux stores to handle interaction between React.js components Configure a Webpack build pipeline with code.
- Assist teams building plans and wireframe models for future products Mentor.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- Candidates should have 5+ years of experience in React.js development.
- A proven background in producing React/Redux apps.
- Must have experience: React.js, Node.js React Libraries, State management, Routing, Redux, React Router
- CI/CD and hosted solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Web designing skills
- Knowledge of website hosting and maintenance. cPanel, AWS or Azure
- Code/repository management using GIT, GitHub, BitBucket
- Mobile Apps development experience e.g., React Native
- Experience in back-end technologies for writing APIs like Node.js, PHP
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Ability to work independently.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 35000 to 50000 per annum
Published Date: 16 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 15 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available] *