Job title: SAP FICO Consultant
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for SAP FICO Consultant who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The position is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Use specific design, analysis and language capabilities to provide required functionality in accordance with agreed timescales and to the prevailing standards.
- Prepare workflow of business processes to complete the project within defined scope, budget and time.
- Data Mapping-Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment.
- Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting.
- Develop and implement reconciliation reports for ABAP and Java systems.
- Develop functional specifications and coordinate with offshore developers for the development of ABAP programs.
- Review ABAP/4 team's functional and technical designs for clarity and completeness.
- Participate actively in configuring the inconsistencies relate to FI-GL, FI-AP, and FI-AR modules.
- Configure PCA planning including defining versions, planning layout, planning profile, plan allocations.
- Create crystal reports using SQL server views and apply sorting and grouping of the data.
- Create unit test cases to verify and validate the report data by running SQL queries.
- Deliver the OCM strategy and methodology for a full cycle SRM 7.0 procure to pay implementation.
- Develop a BDC program to upload certificate profile assignments to customer and material for transaction QC15.
- Create operating concern attributes and COPA settlement structure with settlement rules to populate the values in the value field in COPA.
- Involve in recording and documenting test for FI testing include FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-AA and FI-GL.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- 3+ years of experience of SAP supporting General Ledger in addition to at least 3 of the accompanying capacities: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Project System, Management Accounting.
- Involvement with FI integration focuses on other SAP-based ERP modules like MM, HR, PP, and PM.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA or SAP FICO
- Customer liaison role troubleshooting (investigate, analyze, and resolve) software defects.
- Proven Project Management experience in SAP S/4 HANA – Finance component, Suite on HANA and ECC.
- Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues in the area of financial modules.
- Hands on experience in the requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams.
- Leadership and effective decision making.
- Flexible Attitude
- Excellent customer service
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent.
Salary: GBP 29000 to 40000 per annum
Published Date: 16 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 15 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available]