Job title: Technical Consultant – CRM/CCM
TESTQ Technologies is an IT services and solutions company whose offerings spans over variety of industry sectors with strong technical, domain and process expertise helping clients grow their businesses and decrease operational costs on continuous basis in an ever-changing business environment.
This opportunity is in the solution design and development arena for Technical Consultant – CRM/CCM who will play a major role with the technical design and development of company’s technical offerings. The role is based at our Leicester office with occasional assignments at client locations.
Job Description (Main Duties and Responsibilities):
- Will lead on both front and backend design and development through a central object repository, to improve the efficiency, cost and control of their document composition process using the principles of Object-Oriented Design; Open systems design and Out of the box development
- Ensure high quality output through collaboration with other teams and disciplines and assist in defining and enhancing the approaches taken to the creation and delivery of MiddleOffice suites e.g. Sefas software solutions.
- Will work with/lead a team of outstanding specialized software engineers to help build and run great software solutions, applications and products specially in area of customer relationship management and /or customer engagement and communication management e.g. EngageOne Communication Suite
- Worked in full life cycle phases (SDLC and /or Agile) with technical architects, test leads, and DevOps colleague's engineers from the domains of Customer Engagement and Customer Relationship Management e.g., EngageOne Communication Suite to create the best solutions and to ensure the smooth transition from development through to production and take responsibility for the support of the applications you build, including occasional support outside of office hours.
- Responsible for understanding your own work area, be able to quickly get up to speed with issues e.g. template migration (using tools like Doc1), language and template consolidations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ensure the team produce high quality, well-tested software that conforms to all technical guidance and standards.
- Engage with the technical architects to ensure designs are appropriate and then ensure those designs are implemented by the team.
- Ensure any reusable code created and any innovative work done within the team is communicated.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed [The candidate must demonstrate these in all stages of assessment]
- You should be an expert who can build and manage all the stacks of an application meaning Front-end, Back-end, database (Relational or Non-Relational), version control, server and APIs.
- Ability to achieve database design and development goals using/reusing pre-created data components in Data Warehousing/ ETL (Sagent DataFlow, Data scrutiny) and Transactional level (SQL Server, MySQL) for their dataflow plans and data scrutiny
- Exposure to legacy template formats like JetForm
- Should have created documents such as EOBs, PRAs, letters, and Checks based on business requirements using Engage-One designer tool.
- Should have been involved in designing logic to automate the generation of Communication Statements using software such as DOC1, File Processing Manager (FPM), DCS, Data Scrutiny, Feedback Process, Capacity Manager, Streamweaver, DataFlow.
- Decent exposure to windows, Unix and Linux platforms and any legacy and mainframe platform would be a bonus e.g., Mainframes OS-390
- Understanding of the full development life cycle and how various DevOps tools are used in the development including dev, testing, QA, deployment, and event configuring environments.
- Strong unit and integration testing skills in normal or CI/CD environment
- Experience with code analysis tools and professional comfort level in using services like GitHub
- Strong debugging skills for functional testing
- Exposure to industry best practices, any government/client required/specified standards, internal development guidelines and aligns with the strategic vision of the organisation.
- Ability to understand the Software design frameworks and patterns; Version controlling.
- The candidate with Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent would be preferred.
Other Key skills:
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach and Self starter
- Focus on quality and delivery
- Working together in teams
- Leadership and effective decision making
- Flexible Attitude
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or above in the UK or Equivalent
Salary: GBP 45000 to 60000 per annum
Published Date: 16 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 15 Feb 2023
Evaluation: CV Review, Technical Test, Personal and Technical Interview and References
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent [Part time and Fixed Term option is available] *